- Be a symbol of innovation in a global world
- Exposure to a wide audience at the flagship center of EY
- Featured throughout EY website and social media
- Live installation in the presence of the Belgian Startup Ecosystem
- Network with the exclusive community
We are looking for a piece of art that has a clear link with innovation in the broad sense of the term and has to express the disruption of today’s art in terms of the subject, the technique or used materials.. Take your pen, paint brush, camera, whatever you need, and show us how you experience innovation!
- Email [email protected] with subject “The Factory Street Art Contest”
- Draft artwork proposal: Your interpretation of innovation and disruption. It can be a sketch, a video description, photograph or any medium that you feel will communicate your vision best. It does not have to be the final piece and you will have time to make minor adaptations prior to creating the actual installation.
- Short resume and portfolio selection
- You will have approximately 5 weeks to create the installation, either in your studio or on our premises with access during normal office hours
- Please read terms and conditions for additional details and scale of installation
Last day to submit application
Winner will be notified by phone and email
Time to create final artwork
Grand opening and artwork display
- The grand prize for the winning entry is the installation of the work in The Factory.
- Multiple entries are allowed, up to a maximum of three
- The jury consists of members of The Factory and EY.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Only original works of art will be accepted.
- Entries containing discriminatory content will be disqualified.
- Once submitted, all entries become the sole property of The Factory