WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
Innovate on a global scale, use your entrepreneurial mindset, meet with lots of start-ups, work in a small team, create big impact, try out new technologies, work in an inspiring environment.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND
- DevOps Engineer interested in building innovative applications, platforms and/or frameworks, to enhance productiveness and effectiveness at work environment;
- Able to defend technical concepts including cloud, infrastructure & software architecture, taking into account user-friendliness and graphical design;
- Able to work in an Agile development environment and to follow the lean startup methodology.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A challenging and interesting career in a fast-moving, international setting;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Contract with a competitive remuneration package;
- Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.
YOUR SUPER SKILL SET:
- Proven ability to write software (e.g., having a professional bachelor in informatics or related field or practical experience). In particular, experienced in developing intuitive web-based applications;
- Experience with Cloud (AWS / Azure) & Kubernetes (containerization)
- Experience with Infrastructure (Architecture) & “Infrastructure as Code” (Terraform)
- Experience with Automation (scripting) and CI/CD pipelines;
- Frontend experience with HTML5 and CSS is valued;
- Having had one first professional experience is a plus;
- Experience with open source projects is a plus;
- Ability to operate autonomously in a startup-like environment;
- Collaborative, solution-driven, team-oriented mindset.
You've got what it takes to be our awesome new colleague? Reach out![email protected]