Being part of the Big Four, EY – like other corporations – is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is necessary because we need to develop new business models, based on technology, to stay ahead of potential competition and startups. That’s where The Factory comes in.
The Factory is an environment completely dedicated to innovation, co-creation & conception of digital solutions for EY and our clients.
As a member of the innovation team, you will get the chance to take part in the complete innovation cycle (from idea, to concept, to MVP, to finished product or service). You will work in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines and in a small team.
We are looking for someone who can lead in solution development. From ideation, to architectural design. From frontend user experience to backend best practices.
Your challenges and responsibilities
- Fullstack Developer interested in building innovative solutions that will transform EY as organization and Big Four as an industry;
- Able to lead in software development, improving the scalability, availability and impact of new solutions;
- Able to work in an Agile development environment and to follow the lean startup methodology.
This is you
- Proven ability to write software (e.g., having a professional bachelor in informatics or related field or practical experience). In particular, experienced in developing intuitive web-based applications;
- Proficient with leading frontend frameworks, preferably React;
- Experienced in backend develoment, database design and building scalable solutions;
- Experience with Cloud (AWS / Azure) & Kubernetes (containerization) is a plus;
- Experience with DevOps concepts as CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code are a plus;
- Having had one first professional experience is a plus;
- Experience with open source projects is a plus;
- Ability to operate autonomously in a startup-like environment;
- Collaborative, solution-driven, team-oriented mindset.
- A challenging and interesting career in a fast-moving, international setting;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Contract with a competitive remuneration package;
- Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.
You've got what it takes to be our awesome new colleague? Reach out![email protected]