Share this job
Why you’ll love this job:
EY The Factory is a fast-growing startup team within EY. We support the growth of startups & scale-ups, empower established companies in their innovation process, engage intrapreneurs within EY, and connect them with each other to stimulate open innovation. The Factory resides in the EY wavespace™, based in Antwerp, which is carefully designed to facilitate an open innovation mindset.
Our team is currently looking for a Growth Manager. As a Growth Manager, you will be part of a dynamic startup team (+/- 5 FTE’s), responsible to scale one of our latest businesses: providing funding services for startups and scale-ups. We’re looking for an experienced team member who will help scale our funding services. Therefore, you need to have an existing track record of sales & account management, preferably with a strong financial background.
This is your role:
- You will be responsible for bringing in new leads: startups & scale-ups in need of funding.
- You will be the main person of contact throughout the whole sales funnel: from first contact, to negotiating the contract and delivery on the client engagement.
- You work closely with the team to make sure the client is happy with the quality we deliver.
- As we’re a small team, you will also deliver on the client engagement in challenging the client in their funding strategy, setting up introductions with investors, and guide them through the entire funding process.
This is you:
- You have a degree in Business Engineering, Economics or Finance, or you have the experience to compensate
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in account management. Experience in the startup ecosystem and raising funding or managing investments is a serious plus!
- You must have an existing network in the investment & startup ecosystem
- You love interacting with potential and existing clients, always looking for the best way to serve them
- You love to crunch numbers, analyze business models and investment cases
- You can work independently, but you love to share learnings and challenges with your team
- You quickly absorb information, are a critical thinker with a problem-solving mindset
- You thrive in a complex environment
- You’re an excellent stakeholder manager
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have a growth mindset: Build – Measure – Learn is your credo
This is us:
- The Factory is a relatively small, young & enthusiastic team (+/- 20pers.)
- We live & breathe innovation and challenge each other to improve our skills every day
- Entrepreneurship, team play, and excellence are our team values
- Freedom, flexible working hours, home office and a ping-pong competition are encouraged, as long as the team’s KPI’s are respected
- We work in an inspiring working environment that will boost your creativity
- We offer you an interesting salary package with fringe benefits
- We offer you a front-row position in enabling innovation within a leading international company