June 20, 2022
Closing the loop: funding & incentives for a circular economyTickets
- Do you work in a company or organization where resource efficiency is high on the agenda?
- Do you have ideas about increasing your sustainability?
- Do you want to turn a waste stream into a resource?
- Do you want to contribute to the green transition with an innovative project?
If your answer for the above questions is YES, then we have news for you!
EY Subsidia is pleased to invite you for a workshop exclusively dedicated to funding instruments and fiscal incentives that focus on resource efficiency as a factor in the transition towards a more sustainable society.
During the seminar, our experts will give you:
- Insights into the funding trends
- Concrete tips & tricks
- The rationale of the funding programs and fiscal instruments
You will also be given a unique opportunity to book a 1:1 session with one of our experts during which you will have a chance to get personalized advice concerning your funding needs.
Come and discover your future funding or fiscal incentive during our seminar!
17.00 - 18:30: Plenary sessions
18:30 – 20:00: Networking & one-to-one sessions
Detail of event
16:30 – 17:00: Doors
17:00 – 17:10: Welcome by Wouter Desmet & Evelien Van de Steene
17:10 – 17:45: Session 1: Subsidies / cash grants
17:45 – 17:50: Q&A session 1
17:50 – 18:25: Session 2: Sustainable investments
18:25 – 18:30: Q&A session 2
18:30 – 20:00 Start of the 1-1 sessions and networking
** This event is for companies, governmental agencies, and other organizations who have ideas for innovative projects and who need significant funding or could make use of fiscal incentives.
See you there!
Date And Time
June 20, 2022, 17:00 - 20:00
Borsbeeksebrug 26, 2600 Berchem
Berchem, Antwerp, BE, 2600