June 23, 2022
EYnovation™ EY Expertise Day | GhentTickets
EYnovation™ connects you with the EY expert you need to propel your business. We have thousands of experts in funding, accounting & tax, legal, strategy, sales & marketing as well as internationalization. All happy to help you find answers to the challenges you need to grow your business!
This event offers you the opportunity to book a time slot with the expert(s) you need.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem.
Below you’ll find the right experts per topic, available on this day.
Can’t make it? Send us an email mentioning the type of questions you have and we’ll connect you!
Virginie Ciers & Justien Van de Voorde – EY Law
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.)
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.)
- M&A and restructuring advice
- Co-founder issues
- General legal questions
Laurent De Moerloose & Jonathan Spruytte – EY Subsidia
- Compose right funding mix
- Securing grants and incentives (innovation, internationalization, investments, ecology,…)
- Innovation timeline development – R&D roadmapping
TAX OPTIMIZATION & ACCOUNTING
Stefaan Vandesompele – EY Global Compliance & Reporting – Finance Ops
- Global Operations Centre
- Multi-country outsourced services: Accounting, statutory reporting and tax
- Service management/coordination multi-country engagements
Jelle Leus & Laura Vanneste – EY Accounting, compliance & Reporting
- Personal tax returns, corporate income tax, VAT, accounting
- Digital services: Analysis of business processes, setting up customer files in scan and recognition packages such as blue10, Exact online, and implementations of light ERP systems
- IT services: development of Silverfin templates and setting up syncs between APIs.
Sari Van Langenhoven & Gert Saelemans – EY People Advisory Services
- Optimization of the remuneration policy both for the employer (Cost awareness; how to control wage costs) and for the employee (Compensation & Benefits; how to pay employees more tax-efficient).
- Transactions: analyzing and aligning the remuneration & all HR-related aspects associated with a merger/absorption of companies.
- Mobility: assisting companies in drawing up a sustainable mobility plan in line with the company policy.
Line Vyvey – EY Assurance
- Increase the credibility of your company and increase funding possibilities through a set of audited financial statements
- Benchmark with the industry, new insights in the financials
- Insights in deficiencies/weaknesses in financial statements closing processes (potential red flags for the future when the business expands)
- Compliance with reporting regulations and accounting rules (IFRS, BEGAAP)
- Insights in Tax, revenue recognition, when to recognise certain costs and results etc.
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email ([email protected]) or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
For more information feel free to contact us!
Date And Time
June 23, 2022, 13:00 - 17:00
Pauline van Pottelsberghelaan 12, 9051 Gent
Gent, Vlaanderen, BE, 9051