EYnovation™ EY Expertise on Site | The Birdhouse Ghent
August 23, 2019, 10:00 - 13:00
The Birdhouse Ghent
Kortrijksesteenweg 1070, 9051 Ghent
Ghent, Ghent, BE, 9051
Enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts, we like to call them EYnovators, work together with a large number of startups and scaleups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Meet the experts!
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation as a Service
The Factory, ex-imec, ex-R&D Agfa, serial entrepreneur, Startup coach/mentor
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
JOHNNY WATERSCHOOT - Senior Manager - Innovation as a Service
The Factory, ex-iMinds/imec, ex-Intel Capital, Startup coach/mentor
- Advice on Marketing
- How to Pitch
- Working with (corporate) investors
CEDRIC TEYSSEN - Senior Consultant - Innovation as a Service
The Factory, ex-Sales EMEIA Showpad
- How to Set-up and Scale a B2B SaaS Sales Organisation
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Project Management
JABRAN BHATTI - Manager
- Overview of different Governmental Subsidies and Eligibility requirements
LAURA DERMINE & TIMON TERRENS - Lawyers
- New Belgian Companies Code - Opportunities and changes for startups
- New UBO legislation - obligations for startups
- Shareholders agreement & founder arrangements
- Commercial law & corporate compliance
- General first line legal advice
JELLE JACOBS - Senior Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - ex-business development Hoplr
- From zero to first clients
- How to enter a new market
- Building your network
- How to make and bring your compelling story
GLENN GEZELS - Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - Business Development EYnovation
- Investor Readiness
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Connecting to other Entrepreneurs
GLORIA MATHYS - Consultant
The Factory - Marketing - Former Google
- Marketing & Communications (Digital, Multilingual)
- Community Management (Social Media & Strategy
- Content Curation (Copywriting, Site management)
BRUIN BOURGOIS - Executive Director
- Organizational change, coaching & strategy
- Turnaround & revenue recovery
- Process redesign and reengineering
MATTHIEU DESLOOVERE - Senior Consultant
- How to set up an accounting an reporting system for your business
- Digital bookkeeping (no more paper)
- Business/Strategic advice, financial plan & Year-end closings
- Compliance (corporate tax, personal income tax, withholding tax, VAT, etc,...
SHAUNI TAILDEMAN - Senior Consultant
People Advisory Services
- Tax Effective Compensation Mechanisms
- IP Remuneration for developers
- Hiring Employees
- Withholding tax exemptions
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) attaches great importance to topics such as these. Therefore this event is part of our EYnovation program execution for VLAIO and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.