March 12, 2020
EYnovation™ EY Expertise on Site | WATT FactoryTickets
EY Expertise Days | 1:1 advice for your startup
EYnovation™ connects you with the EY expert you need to propel your business. We have thousands of experts in funding, accounting & tax, legal, strategy, sales & marketing as well as internationalisation. All happy to help you find answers to the challenges you need to grow your business!
This event offers you the opportunity to book a time slot with the expert(s) you need.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem.
Below you’ll find the right experts per topic, available on this day.
Can’t make it? Send us an email mentioning the type of questions you have and we’ll connect you!
Your business can be funded in very different ways, depending on your funding strategy, the industry you’re in or the ambitions you have. How do you valuate your startup? Which types of funding are best for you? And how do you negotiate with investors? The experts below can help you:
JABRAN BHATTI - EY subsidia
- Financing, grants and incentives for innovation, investment and environment projects
- Identification, qualification and management of funded projects
- Technology partner search
- Research, technology and innovation roadmapping
- R & D organization and design
RUBEN SCHOENMAEKERS – EY Law
- Term Sheets and assistance with investment round negotiations with Business Angels or VC (Seed, Series A, etc.)
- Convertibel loans
- Investment, shareholders’, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Option plans or agreements
- General legal questions and legal tech inquiries
TAX OPTIMIZATION & ACCOUNTING
SHAUNI TAILDEMAN - People Advisory Services
- Tax Effective Compensation Mechanisms
- IP Remuneration for developers
- Hiring employees
- Withholding tax exemptions
- International mobility of employees
- Flexible Remuneration Programs
SUZAN VERHIEST - Accounting, Compliance & Reporting
- Figures, from accounting till reporting
- How to optimize your financial administration
- How to digitalize your financial administration
LAURA DERMINE & TIMON TERRENS - EY Law
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- M&A and restructuring advice;
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions;
BUSINESS STRATEGY, SALES & MARKETING
JOHNNY WATERSCHOOT - The Factory
- Business modeling & Marketing strategy
- Pitching your startup
- Funding strategies
- Working with (corporate) investors
VINCENT STOOPS - The Factory
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Project management, Retail & Network Management
- Corporate Structures & Strategic Thinking
- Automotive Industry
GLORIA MATHYS - The Factory
- Marketing & Communications (Digital, Multilingual)
- Community Management (Social Media & Strategy)
- Content Curation (Copywriting, Site Management)
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
For more information feel free to contact [email protected]
This event is part of our program execution for VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.
Date And Time
March 12, 2020, 13:00 - 16:00
Vlasgaardstraat 52, 9051 Gent
Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen, BE, 9051