EYnovation™ EY Mass Expertise Week Day 1 – Hasselt
October 1, 2019, 13:00 - 17:00
Kempische Steenweg 293, 3500 Hasselt
Hasselt, Limburg, BE, 3500
Join us for our EY Mass Expertise Week and enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Can’t make it to Hasselt? Join us in Kortrijk or Antwerp!
Too busy that week? Send us an email mentioning the type of expert you need and we’ll connect you!
Who are the experts?
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-imec.istart, ex-Agfa, Serial Entrepreneur, Senior Intrapreneur, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business Model Innovation and Go2Market Strategy
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
JOHNNY WATERSCHOOT - Senior Manager - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-iMinds/imec, ex-Intel Capital, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business plans & Marketing Strategy
- Finding funding for your startup
- Working with (corporate) investors
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Project management, Retail & Network Management
- Corporate Structures & Strategic Thinking
- Automotive Industry
CEDRIC TEYSSEN - Senior Consultant - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-Sales EMEIA Showpad
- Foundations of a SaaS sales engine
- Inbound & Outbound Prospecting
- Managing the Sales Funnel
- When and how to go international
- Which commercial profiles to hire and how to compensate/retain them?
MELANIE CAPOCCIUTI - Consultant
The Factory, EYnovation - Graphic Designer
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Design & Conceptualization
- Story Telling & Customer Experience
BRUIN BOURGOIS - Executive Director
- Build your organization (design, organize, transition)
- Leadership (yourself, lead people, do the right things, achieve results)
MAARTEN VANDEWAERDE - Manager
- Overview of different Governmental Subsidies and Eligibility requirements
JASPER BERTHELS & GIEL SIMONS - Lawyers
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- M&A and restructuring advice;
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions;
GLENN GEZELS - Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - Business Development EYnovation
- Investor Readiness
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Connecting to other Entrepreneurs
OLIVIER BRIALMONT - Senior Tax Consultant
People Advisory Services
- Tax Effective Compensation Mechanisms
- IP Remuneration for developers
- Hiring employees
- Withholding tax exemptions
- International mobility of employees
- Flexible Remuneration Programs
WOUT BODVIN - Senior Consultant
Private Client Services
- General wealth and succession planning
- Capital structuring
- Transfer of family businesses
- Purchase of real estate and related notarial matters
- Family Governance
- Starter Charter
LIZE VANHOUDT - Manager & Trusted Business Advisor
ACR - Accounting, Compliance & Reporting
- Figures, from accounting till reporting
- How to optimize your financial administration
- How to digitalize your financial administration
STEFANIE MORANDUZZO - Manager
Business Tax Advisory
- Belgian Corporation Tax - advisory & reporting
- Innovation Deduction & Investment deduction/credits
- Tax effective funding
- Tax effective operating models
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
This event is part of our program execution for VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.
For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team