September 27, 2022
EYnovation™ In The Spotlight – Female Founders & FundingTickets
In 2020, only 3 percent of investment money went to women-founded companies.
Raising capital is always a tough challenge for a starting business. Especially when there’s a female founder leading that business, so it seems. Why do female founders raise less money than their male counterparts? Are female founders less ambitious? Is the investment landscape still too masculine-oriented in 2022?
As a founder, there are many questions to be answered before finding the right fit for investors. Who should you address first, how are you going to pitch, what’s the right amount of financing to ask for, should I go alone or bring my team, … and so on. Do female founders have more hurdles to overcome?
Food for thought… and an open discussion! On September 27, we offer you an inspiring evening with 3 Female Founders as our guests. They will tell you about their successes, challenges and findings throughout their journey as an entrepreneur.
Don’t miss this!
- 17h00: Doors open
- 17h30 - 17h45: Welcome by The Factory
- 17h45 – 17h50: Introduction to EY – X2 Masterclasses
- 17h50 - 18h10: Véronique Bockstal, author of “De vrouw van 1 miljoen”, Founder of Outgrow and Co-Founder of the Female Founders Academy (UCLL).
- 18h10 – 18h30: Testimonial by Ruth Janssens, Managing Partner of Morrow Ventures Belgium and author of “Struikelen in Stijl”.
- 18h30 – 18h50: Leen Gysen, CEO and Founder of IPARC & ICM.
- 18h50 – 19h30: Panel discussion and Q&A led by Véronique Bockstal.
- 19h30 – 21h00: Networking with snacks and drinks.
We look forward to welcoming you at our EY Wavespace in Antwerp!
See you there!
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
Date And Time
September 27, 2022, 17:00 - 21:00
Borsbeeksebrug 26, 2600 Antwerpen
Antwerpen, Vlaanderen, BE, 2600