May 11, 2023
EYnovation™ In The Spotlight | Female Founders & SustainabilityTickets
In recent years, the importance of sustainability in the business world is increasing and companies are focusing more on creating sustainable and environmentally-friendly products and services.
This shift is mainly driven by factors such as a growing awareness of the impact of human activity on the environment, the need to address climate change and changing consumer preferences. By adopting sustainable practices, businesses can reduce waste, conserve resources and minimize their carbon footprint. This can also lead to cost savings, increased efficiency and enhanced brand reputation. We invited 3 successful Female Founders that want to share their expertise on this subject.
Our keynote speakers will focus on their journey of building a sustainable startup, the challenges they faced, the lessons they’ve learned along the way and the solutions they developed:
- Which insights can they share with other founders who are focused on incorporating sustainability in their business model?
- What is the importance of diversity and inclusion in the sustainability movement?
- How are these leading female founders working to promote a more equitable and sustainable future?
- How can you contribute?
- And many more questions…
Food for thought… and an open discussion! On May 11th, we offer you an inspiring evening with 3 Female Founders as our guests. They will tell you about their successes, challenges and findings throughout their journey as a sustainable entrepreneur.
Don’t miss this!
- 17:30 – 18:00: Doors open
- 18:00 – 18:15: Welcome by The Factory
- 18:15 – 18:45: Testimonial by Sarah Parent, Co-founder & CEO (Chief Ecological Officer) at Go Forest.
- 18:45 – 19:05: Testimonial by Wendy Agyin, Co-founder Gold Butter, Business coach at #SheDIDIT, Host & Moderator.
- 19:05 – 19:25: Testimonial by Lien Louwagie, Co-founder of Gig&Grow.
- 19:25 – 20:00: Panel discussion and Q&A led by Sarah Parent.
- 20:00 – 21:30: Networking with snacks and drinks.
Note: We charge a small amount to cover organizational costs (incl. catering).
We look forward to welcoming you at our EY Wavespace in Antwerp!
See you there!
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
Date And Time
May 11, 2023, 17:30 - 22:00
Borsbeeksebrug 26, 2600 Berchem
Berchem, Antwerp, BE, 2600