EYnovation™ In The Spotlight | Startup Valuation
November 18, 2019, 18:15 - 22:00
Borsbeeksebrug 26, 2600 Antwerpen
Antwerpen, Vlaanderen, BE, 2600
EYnovation ™ will host an exciting In The Spotlight session where entrepreneurs will talk about their approach to negotiate a valuation an early-stage start-up.
Young innovative companies usually don’t have annual (recurrent) turnover figures, so it’s not that easy to apply classic valuation methods.
That is why we often look at the strength of the team, the size of the market, the underlying technology and the financial projections made in the business plan.
Our entrepreneurs testify how they approached it!
How was their valuation determined? Which metrics did they take into account? How did the negotiations go? What do terms such as pre-money and post-money mean?
The testimonials will explain what you have to take into account and how it works behind the scenes!
- 18h15 – 18h30: Welcome
- 18h30 – 18h45: Introduction EYnovation
- 18h45 – 19h05: Testimonial by WeGroup - Rémi Wildschut | CFO WeGroup
- 19h05 – 19h25: Testimonial by Silverfin - Tom Libbrecht | Finance Maanger
- 19h25 - 19h45: Testimonial by Sentiance - Vincent Jocquet | CFO Sentiance
- 19h45 - 20h00: Panel Discussion incl. Q&A
- 20h15 - 21h30: Network with food & drinks
See you there!
VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) attaches great importance to topics such as these. Therefore this workshop is part of our EYnovation program execution for VLAIO and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups. In function of the audience, the workshop will be given in Dutch or English.