January 14, 2020
EYnovation™ In The Spotlight | Growth Marketing for StartupsTickets
Join us in a new edition of our In The Spotlight about Growth Marketing for Startups
Have a great idea? On your way to creating an MVP, applying for funding, selling your product, building a brand, managing technology and the list doesn’t end there.
With climbing costs and the race against time to see a return, we all know the founders dilemma. Consistently debating between bootstrapping or going all out, we are here to make your life one step easier.
Come hear first hand the stories of three startups that were in a very similar stage as you, and applied techniques of growth marketing to propel their businesses.
Experienced growth marketer Nicholas D’hondt will lead a panel discussion with challenging questions that take out the fluff and only leave behind intriguing and concrete examples.
You may wonder what exactly is growth marketing? Imagine being able to reach millions of customers without spending a dime, neither on recruitment nor on marketing, just using techniques of technology combined with strategic thinking.
- 18:00 - 18:30: Welcome - Opening Doors
- 18:30 - 19:00: Introduction to Growth Marketing by Nicolas D’hondt - Growth Hacking Consultant at Growforce & CEO of Plann3r
- 19:00 - 20:00: Testimonials of concrete growth marketing techniques used by
- Jimmy Cowe, Founder Crimibox
- Bart Wolput, Founder Give A Day, the Tinder of Volunteering - focusses on lead gen growth hacking in the not-for-profit, public & private sector
- Dries Hendrickx, Sales and Operations at Conversation Starter - Using growth marketing to fill out a rather traditional B2B sales process and accelerate revenue growth
- 20:00 - 20:30: Debate and discuss - lead by Nicolas D'hondt
- 20:30 - 21:30: Drinks and Networking
See you there!
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) attaches great importance to topics such as these. Therefore this workshop is part of our EYnovation program execution for VLAIO and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups. In function of the audience, the workshop will be given in Dutch or English.
Date And Time
January 14, 2020, 18:00 - 22:00
Borsbeeksebrug 26, 2600 Berchem
Berchem, Vlaanderen, BE, 2600