September 21, 2020
Real Estate of the future powered by EYnovation™ and Proptech LabTickets
Emerging technologies and shifting consumer demands have begun to shake up the real estate industry in recent years. On top, COVID19 has further accelerated the speed of digitization within the industry. In order to remain relevant and cope with these changes, it is key to implement sustainable digital business models within your organization.
Proptech startups have truly become part of the digital transformation puzzle of the built environment. Unfortunately, interactions between the upcoming players and established companies within the industry are often misguided.
That's why EYnovation and PropTech Lab are organizing a launchpad meetup: a tailored matchmaking and pitching event during which we will:
- Introduce you to the most relevant innovations within the industry
- Connect you with the right startups in this field
- Enable collaboration within a selective environment
We do this by
- Identifying and framing industry challenges
- Sourcing and coaching of the appropriate startups throughout the process
- Organizing an exclusive pitching and matchmaking event
• 1. How to increase the value of a portfolio thanks to your technology?
• 2. How to create services and communities together with the square meters?
• 3. How to boost operations & productivity thanks to your technology?
Application process and timeline of the event
We start with an intake e-conversation during which we will go over your challenges
06/09/2020 Registrations for corporates close
21/09/2019 Launchpad Meetup Finals at WATT Factory - Save the date! Detailed information to follow soon
Seize the opportunity and register now! We look forward to reviewing your application.
EYnovation is EY's partnership program with VLAIO aimed at fostering entrepreneurship and innovation within the Belgian landscape. We facilitate cooperation between startups, EY, and its corporate clients.
PropTech Lab is the Belgian community of Innovators in the real estate value chain. Our mission is to foster innovations in construction and real estate, and to ease the digital transformation of the industry.
In case you have any question, please contact following email address: [email protected]
Date And Time
September 21, 2020, 15:00 - 18:30
52 Vlasgaardstraat, 9000 Gent
Gent, Vlaanderen, BE, 9000