WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
The Factory is a fast-growing startup team within EY. We support the growth of promising companies, empower established companies in their innovation process, engage intrapreneurs and connect them with each other to stimulate open innovation. Our goal is to enable innovators within EY, within our corporate clients and within startups and scale-ups. The Factory resides in the EY wavespace™, based in Antwerp. The space is carefully designed to facilitate open innovation. Feel welcome to pay us a visit and discover this innovation center yourself.
We are looking for an intern UI DESIGNER with a startup mindset. You will mainly support the Marketing team by improving the design of our website, help building social media campaigns and further develop our branding. Next to Marketing support, you will assist in Design Sprints, design & prototype web apps. You will work closely together with our UX Lead and Marketing Mastermind. We believe that personal development is very important. That’s why we want you to learn and see as much as possible.
THIS IS YOU:
- Be highly motivated and willing to learn.
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation.
- Please, give your opinion, but always support them with arguments.
- Showcase your knowledge/qualities with a portfolio.
- Know most of the tools we use:
- Framer X
- Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop etc…
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
(Try to convince us if you think there is a tool missing in this list.)
THIS IS US:
- The Factory is a relatively small, young & enthusiastic team (+/- 20pers.)
- We live and breathe innovation and challenge each other to improve our skills every day
- Entrepreneurship, team play and excellence are our team values
- Freedom, flexible working hours, home office and a ping-pong competition are encouraged, as long as the team’s KPI’s are respected
- We work in an inspiring working environment that will boost your creativity.
You've got what it takes to be our awesome new colleague? Reach out![email protected]