Share this job
Why you’ll love this job:
Are you looking for an internship at a startup team within an international company? The Factory is an innovation team within EY (Ernst & Young) that focuses on the growth of startups & scale-ups and that enables innovation within EY. The Factory works in the EY wavespace in Antwerp, an innovation center which offers creative work spaces.
We are looking for a Marketing intern who likes to roll up her/his sleeves! You will work closely together with Els, our Marketing Lead and Gloria, our Innovation Marketer. You’ll also be in daily contact with the rest of the team, ranging from sales profiles and innovation experts to designers and developers.
This is you:
- You study Communication Sciences, Communication Management, Business Administration or Digital Marketing
- You’re looking for an internship for at least 3 months
- You are passionate about setting up valuable marketing campaigns
- You are not afraid of responsibility and independent work, at the same time you are a real team player
- You love writing in English
- Social Media is your favorite playground – From Instagram to LinkedIn, you got it covered!
- You enjoy preparing newsletters with innovative content
- You have awesome video editing skills
- Basic skills in Photoshop and / or InDesign are welcome
- Knowledge of Marketing Analytics is an interesting plus
- You have a healthy interest in the innovation and start-up world
This is us:
- The Factory is a relatively small, young & enthusiastic team (+/- 20pers.)
- We live & breathe innovation and challenge each other to improve our skills every day
- Entrepreneurship, team play and excellence are our team values
- We work in an inspiring working environment that will boost your creativity
- We offer you a front row position in enabling innovation within a leading international company