EYnovation™ EY Expertise on Site | The Birdhouse Antwerp
October 24, 2019, 10:00 - 13:00
The Birdhouse Antwerp
Rijnkaai 37, 2000 Antwerpen
Antwerpen, Antwerpen, BE, 2000
Join us for our EY Expertise on site and enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Who are the experts?
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-imec.istart, ex-Agfa, Serial Entrepreneur, Senior Intrapreneur, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business Model Innovation and Go2Market Strategy
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
MELANIE CAPOCCIUTI - Consultant
The Factory, EYnovation - Graphic Designer
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Design & Conceptualization
- Story Telling & Customer Experience
BRUIN BOURGOIS - Executive Director
- Build your organization (design, organize, transition)
- Leadership (yourself, lead people, do the right things, achieve results)
WOUTER WENDELEN - Manager
- Identification of relevant government grants & incentives tailored to the stage you’re in;
- Their role in a larger financing scheme;
- Planning and scoping grant applications;
- Eligibility requirements;
SEPP BRANT - Lawyer
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- M&A and restructuring advice;
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions;
FLORENCE SOENEN - Lawyer
- Digital Law
- Privacy & Data Protection (GDPR)
- Intelectual Property & E-Commerce
GLENN GEZELS - Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - Business Development EYnovation
- Investor Readiness
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Connecting to other Entrepreneurs
SHAUNI TAILDEMAN - Senior Tax Consultant
People Advisory Services
- Tax Effective Compensation Mechanisms
- IP Remuneration for developers
- Hiring employees
- Withholding tax exemptions
WOUT BODVIN - Senior Consultant
Private Client Services
- Matrimonial property law: Ownership of shares & consequences divorce/seperation
- Succession planning: inheritance tax + family protection
- Transfer of family businesses: Conditions Flemish tax relieve system
- Real Estate: Costs, procedure and pitfalls
- Starter Charter: Fundamental agreements between co-founders
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Project management, Retail & Network Management
- Corporate Structures & Strategic Thinking
- Automotive Industry
BIRGIT EVERAERT - Manager
The Factory - Marketing Mastermind & People Lead
- Branding & Conceptualization
- Social Media
- Value definition & employer branding
JELLE JACOBS - Senior Consultant
The Factory - ex-Business Development Hoplr
- From zero to first clients
- How to enter a new market
- Building your network
- How to raise money
- Connecting with the Belgian startup/scale-up ecosystem
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
This event is part of our program execution for VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.
For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team