EYnovation™ EY Expertise on Site | The Birdhouse Antwerp
July 3, 2019, 13:00 - 16:00
The Birdhouse Antwerp
Rijnkaai 37, 2000 Antwerp
Antwerp, Antwerp, BE, 2000
Enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts, we like to call them EYnovators, work together with a large number of startups and scaleups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Who are the experts?
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation as a Service
The Factory, ex-imec, ex-R&D Agfa, serial entrepreneur, Startup coach/mentor
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
JOHNNY WATERSCHOOT - Senior Manager - Innovation as a Service
The Factory, ex-iMinds/imec, ex-Intel Capital, Startup coach/mentor
- Advice on Marketing
- How to Pitch
- Working with (corporate) investors
CEDRIC TEYSSEN - Senior Consultant - Innovation as a Service
The Factory, ex-Sales EMEIA Showpad
- How to Set-up and Scale a B2B SaaS Sales Organisation
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Project Management
MELANIE CAPOCCIUTI - Consultant
The Factory - Sales & Events MacGyver
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Design & Conceptualization
- Story Telling - how to create an authentic story
- Customer Experience & Customer Loyalty
WOUTER WENDELEN - Manager
- Overview of different Governmental Subsidies and Eligibility requirements
JASPER BERTHELS - Lawyer
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- Corporate questions (eg. Re: corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions; and
- Legal tech inquiries.
JELLE JACOBS - Senior Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - ex-business development Hoplr
- From zero to first clients
- How to enter a new market
- Building your network
- How to make and bring your compelling story
SHAUNI TAILDEMAN - Senior Consultant
People Advisory Services
- Tax Effective Compensation Mechanisms
- IP Remuneration for developers
- Hiring Employees
- Withholding tax exemptions
WOUT BODVIN - Senior Consultant
Private Client Services
- General wealth and succession planning
- Capital structuring
- Transfer of family businesses
- Purchase of real estate and related notarial matters
- Family Governance
GLORIA MATHYS - Consultant
The Factory - Marketing - Former Google
- Marketing & Communications (Digital, Multilingual)
- Community Management (Social Media & Strategy
- Content Curation (Copywriting, Site management)
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
See you there!
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) attaches great importance to topics such as these. Therefore this event is part of our EYnovation program execution for VLAIO and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups. In function of the audience, the event will be given in Dutch or English.