EYnovation™ EY Expertise on Site | The Birdhouse Ghent
October 31, 2019, 10:00 - 13:00
The Birdhouse Ghent
Kortrijksesteenweg 1070, 9051 Ghent
Ghent, East-flanders, BE, 9051
Join us for our EY Expertise on site and enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Who are the experts?
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-imec.istart, ex-Agfa, Serial Entrepreneur, Senior Intrapreneur, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business Model Innovation and Go2Market Strategy
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
JOHNNY WATERSCHOOT - Senior Manager - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-iMinds/imec, ex-Intel Capital, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business plans & Marketing Strategy
- Finding funding for your startup
- Working with (corporate) investors
BRUIN BOURGOIS - Executive Director
- Build your organization (design, organize, transition)
- Leadership (yourself, lead people, do the right things, achieve results)
ANN-SOPHIE HAGHEDOOREN & TIMON TERRENS - Lawyers
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- M&A and restructuring advice;
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions;
FLORENCE SOENEN - Lawyer
- Digital Law
- Privacy & Data Protection (GDPR)
- Intelectual Property & E-Commerce
SHAUNI TAILDEMAN - Senior Tax Consultant
People Advisory Services
- Tax Effective Compensation Mechanisms
- IP Remuneration for developers
- Hiring employees
- Withholding tax exemptions
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Project management, Retail & Network Management
- Corporate Structures & Strategic Thinking
- Automotive Industry
ADRIAAN THEYS - Intrapreneurship developer - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-DO! Ghent University
- Intrapreneurship and how to foster the growth mindset
- Minimum success criteria for your growth
- Creating value for (all) your stakeholders
- Connecting to other entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and organizations
JABRAN BHATTI - Manager
- Financing, grants and incentives for innovation, investment and environment projects
- Identification, qualification and management of funded projects
- Technology partner search
- Research, technology and innovation roadmapping
- R & D organization and design
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
This event is part of our program execution for VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.
For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team