May 29, 2020
EYnovation™ Investment Launchpad MeetupTickets
Preparing for your next seed funding round? Join us for a day of pitching and matchmaking with investors
Dates: May 20th, May 22nd & May 29th
Location: Zoom invite
We have reserved the stage for a selection of high-potential startups who will pitch in front of several investors. The minimal ticket size will be 100K.
We have carefully selected a mix of investors that have an excellent track record in scaling companies, and have experience in working across regions and sectors. After pitching, you can have a private networking session with the investors.
Company profile they are looking for
- Looking to raise seed funding €100k- €500k in your next investment round
- Industry focus: All things technology/software (SaaS, IoT, Cloud solutions, Emerging technologies - Blockchain, AI, Machine learning and more)
- Validated proof of concept, preferably recurring revenues
Financial planning workshop May 20th
- 10am - 12 pm : Workshop by EY expert
- Subject "How to prepare my financials for investors?"
- Participants will receive a three month Finance Navigator License
Pitching workshop May 22nd:
- 9am - 11 am : Pitching Workshop by EY expert
- Subject: "How to create the perfect pitch"
Investment day May 29th
- 12.00pm - 3.00pm: Introduction and pitching sessions to investors
- 3.30pm - 5.30pm: Networking
How to apply?
- May 15th: Deadline to apply for screening
- May 18th: Announcement of 10 selected scaleups
- May 20th - Financial planning workshop
- May 22nd - Pitching Workshop
- May 29th - Investment day
Pre-screening will be done based on the following criteria:
- Innovative solution and potential market application
- Investment criteria of participating investors
- Previous track record and milestones
- Strength & motivation of application
- Business plan / pitch deck
- Company is situated in Flanders
See you there,
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) attaches great importance to topics such as these. Therefore this workshop is part of our EYnovation program execution for VLAIO and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups. In function of the audience, the workshop will be given in English.
Date And Time
May 29, 2020, 10:00 - 17:30