April 19, 2020
EYnovation™ Go Global Mission | Singapore Maritime WeekTickets
Pré-register for our GO GLOBAL MISSION to Singapore!
Calling out to Belgian Tech startups, scaleups and corporates active in the maritime and logistics industry!
EYnovation™ will take you to the gateway to South-East Asia and one of the biggest tech capitals on the globe, Singapore!
Having the busiest port in the world, it is considered a main driver of innovation within the global maritme industry.
Singapore Maritime Week gathers the international maritime community for a week of flagship conferences, dialogues, exhibitions and social events in celebration of all things maritime.
On a journey together with 30 other Belgian scaleups and corporate innovation leaders active in the maritime industry, we will be able to do something unique.
Get introduced to investors, connect with new customers, expand your international network and build long-lasting business relationships within the maritme industry.
***IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM, SHARE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS WITH US BY PRE-REGISTERING***
Thursday - 6th of February | 17h30 - 20h00
- What to expect from Go Global Singapore - EY Wavespace, Antwerp
- Testimonial by T-Mining | Nico Wauters, CEO & co-founder
- Networking drink with participants
Go Global Mission:
Saturday - 18th of April
- Flight to Singapore
Sunday - 19th of April
- Arrival at Singapore
- Check-in Hotel
- Welcome Reception
Monday to Thursday - 20-23rd of April
- Company Visits & Presentations
- Startup pitches & Maritime Accelerator Visit - Pier71
- Visit Katoen Natie Terminal
- Singapore Maritme Week (conferences & panel discussions)
- Singapore Maritime Technology Conference
- Belgian Maritime Night @ House of Belgian Ambassador
- Investor & Corporate Pitching Sessions
- Matchmaking Event
- Networking Drinks & Dinners
- 1:1 Business Meetings
Friday - April 24th
- Departure from Singapore
***END OF PROGRAM***
PS: For more information feel free to contact the EYnovation team
VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) attaches great importance to topics such as these. Therefore this event is part of our EYnovation program execution for VLAIO and is as such open to all Flanders-registered startups and scale-ups.
Date And TimeStart:
April 19, 2020 - 16:00End:
April 24, 2020 - 18:00
10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore