December 10, 2019
EYnovation™ EY Expertise Day | AntwerpTickets
Join us for our EY Mass Expertise Week and enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Too busy that week? Send us an email mentioning the type of expert you need and we’ll connect you!
Who are the experts?
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-imec.istart, ex-Agfa, Serial Entrepreneur, Senior Intrapreneur, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business Model Innovation and Go2Market Strategy
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
JOHNNY WATERSCHOOT - Senior Manager - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-iMinds/imec, ex-Intel Capital, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business plans & Marketing Strategy
- Finding funding for your startup
- Working with (corporate) investors
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Project management, Retail & Network Management
- Corporate Structures & Strategic Thinking
- Automotive Industry
BRUIN BOURGOIS - Executive Director
EY Subsidia, ex-CEO of Multiple companies, Business Mentor/Coach
- Build your organization (design, organize, transition)
- Leadership (yourself, lead people, do the right things, achieve results)
AISHA SARAF KOTHARI - Manager
The Factory - Business Development EYnovation & Founder of AISPI
- Market entry strategy and commercial market positioning
- How to create a business plan
- Digital marketing
BIRGIT EVERAERT - Manager
The Factory - Marketing Mastermind & People Lead
- Branding & Conceptualization
- Social Media
- Value definition & employer branding
GLORIA MATHYS - Consultant
The Factory - Marketing - Former Googler
- Marketing & Communications (Digital, Multilingual)
- Community Management (Social Media & Strategy)
- Content Curation (Copywriting, Site Management)
WOUTER WENDELEN - Manager
- Identification of relevant government grants & incentives tailored to the stage you’re in;
- Their role in a larger financing scheme;
- Planning and scoping grant applications;
- Eligibility requirements;
PATRICK WOUTERS - Senior Manager
- Business & financial plan
- National and international equity and grants for go-to-market activities
- National and international grants & incentives for research, development, and innovation
- Grants & incentives roadmap and strategy
- Scientific, technological and commercial partner search
- Mapping of your company’s activities to grants & incentives support
JASPER BERTHELS - Lawyer
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- M&A and restructuring advice;
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions;
GLENN GEZELS - Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - Business Development EYnovation
- Investor Readiness
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Connecting to other Entrepreneurs
WOUT BODVIN - Senior Consultant
Private Client Services
- General wealth and succession planning
- Capital structuring
- Transfer of family businesses
- Purchase of real estate and related notarial matters
- Family Governance
- Starter Charter
CHERISCH LENAERTS - Senior Consultant
ACR - Accounting, Compliance & Reporting
- Figures, from accounting till reporting
- How to optimize your financial administration
- How to digitalize your financial administration
LUDOVIC DEPREZ - Director
FAAS - Financial Accounting Advisory Services & Chartered Auditor (IBR/IRE)
- Treatment of certain specific topic in line with the Belgian accounting framework
- Provide servies regarding financial & operational matters (e.g. process mining and/or data analytics)
- Issuance of reports on certain transactions (e.g. contribution in kind, interm dividend, scission...)
- Support with reporting requirements of investors (financial audit, IFRS/US GAAP conversion...)
HENDRIK BAUDREZ - VLAIO Bedrijfsadviseur
Expert groei en innovatie, subsidies/financiering en partnermatching (kennis)netwerk.
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
For more information feel free to contact melanie.c[email protected]
This event is part of our program execution for VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.
Date And Time
December 10, 2019, 10:00 - 14:00
Ijzerenpoortkaai 3, 2000 Antwerp
Antwerp, Antwerp, BE, 2000