December 9, 2019
EYnovation™ EY Expertise Day | GhentTickets
Join us for our EY Expertise on Site and enjoy your free 1:1 sessions with EY Experts!
As an entrepreneur, you have a 1000 things to do at the same time: ranging from being a CFO, to recruiting new employees, finding the right product-market fit; and all this on a very tight budget.
Because EY believes in entrepreneurs to be the main driver of long-term economic growth, we developed the EYnovation™ program in order to support and guide you on your journey of growth.
Our experts work together with a large number of startups and scale-ups, and are well connected within the ecosystem ranging from investors, incubators, the governement and other entrepreneurs.
We want to help you become successful and give you quick and easy access to a vast amount of topic experts, a large international network and resources normally only available to corporates with large budgets.
Below you can find the people with whom you can book your meetings with.
Who are the experts?
JAN DE CLIPPELEER - Executive Director - Innovation Enabler
The Factory, ex-imec.istart, ex-Agfa, Serial Entrepreneur, Senior Intrapreneur, Startup Coach/Mentor
- Business Model Innovation and Go2Market Strategy
- International Software R&D Management
- IT Service Management expertise in High Tech industries (Healthcare IT, Publishing,…)
GÜLHAN DEMIRTAS - Senior Manager
ACR - Accounting, Compliance & Reporting
- Figures, from accounting till reporting
- How to optimize your financial administration
- How to digitalize your financial administration
BRUIN BOURGOIS - Executive Director
EY Subsidia, ex-CEO of Multiple companies, Business Mentor/Coach
- Build your organization (design, organize, transition)
- Leadership (yourself, lead people, do the right things, achieve results)
ANN-SOPHIE HAGHEDOOREN, LAURA DERMINE & TIMON TERRENS - Lawyers
- Contract questions (eg. Re: term sheets, NDAs, commercial agreements, shareholders’ agreements, etc.);
- General corporate questions (eg. Re: incorporation of companies, corporate structures, corporate advise, etc.);
- M&A and restructuring advice;
- Co-founder issues;
- General legal questions;
FLORENCE SOENEN - Lawyer
- Digital Law
- Privacy & Data Protection (GDPR)
- Intellectual Property & E-Commerce
VINCENT STOOPS - Senior Manager
The Factory, Program Manager EYnovation, ex-Bridgestone
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Project management, Retail & Network Management
- Corporate Structures & Strategic Thinking
- Automotive Industry
GLENN GEZELS - Consultant EYnovation
The Factory - Business Development EYnovation
- Investor Readiness
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Connecting to other Entrepreneurs
GLORIA MATHYS - Consultant
The Factory - Marketing - Former Googler
- Marketing & Communications (Digital, Multilingual)
- Community Management (Social Media & Strategy)
- Content Curation (Copywriting, Site Management)
BART WYNS - Senior Manager & JABRAN BHATTI - Manager
- Financing, grants and incentives for innovation, investment and environment projects
- Identification, qualification and management of funded projects
- Technology partner search
- Research, technology and innovation roadmapping
- R & D organization and design
PATRICK WOUTERS - Senior Manager
- Business & financial plan
- National and international equity and grants for go-to-market activities
- National and international grants & incentives for research, development, and innovation
- Grants & incentives roadmap and strategy
- Scientific, technological and commercial partner search
- Mapping of your company’s activities to grants & incentives support
P.S.: Can't find the expert you need? Shoot us an email or provide feedback in the registration form so we can invite the right experts next time!
P.P.S: In case of a no show, we will have to charge 75 EUR per session booked.
This event is part of our program execution for VLAIO (Vlaams Agentschap voor Innoveren en Ondernemen) and is as such open to all Flanders-registered start-ups.
For more information feel free to contact [email protected]
Date And Time
December 9, 2019, 09:00 - 12:00
Vlasgaardstraat 52, 9000 Ghent
Ghent, East-flanders, BE, 9000