Being part of the Big Four, EY – like other corporations – is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is necessary because we need to develop new business models, based on technology, to stay ahead of potential competition and disrupting start-ups. That’s where The Factory comes in – it’s an environment completely dedicated to innovation, co-creation & conception of digital solutions for EY and our clients.
For this team, we are looking for a Tech Lead. Now… what’s in a name?
- The main objective of the Lab is to implement new tools and platforms to innovate EY from within. Your responsibility will be to manage our small Lab team (6 people), both from the operational and people side and manage different stakeholders.
- Managing all technology at our wavespace will be key – this is the physical space where our service offerings related to innovation and new technology come to life. Also the magnificent HQ of The Factory!
- Being front-runner in terms of new technologies in order to strategically advise the management on the areas to focus in the long term is a third key responsibility of our Tech Lead.
This is you
- 8+ years of experience in development background
- Holding a master degree in IT, Technology or any other related subject.
- Experience with managing small teams
- Stakeholder management is on your competencies list
- Passionate about new technologies and eager to investigate use cases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, as well as general programming and architectural patterns
- Affinity with economic context of innovation within a corporate
- Experience with SCRUM development and other Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- Eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup-like environment and a team player
- A front row position in enabling innovation within a leading international company.
- An inspiring working environment that will boost your creativity.
- Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.
- Room for personal development in a small, young & enthusiastic team.
- An interesting salary package with fringe benefits.
Send us your resume via [email protected]